Dublin, OH
614 966 2755 wecare@creditremedyllc.com
Credit Remedy - Your guiding light to better credit!

Consumer Rights

Consumer Credit File Rights Under State and Federal Law

You have a right to dispute inaccurate information in your credit report by contacting the credit bureau directly. However, neither you nor a credit repair company or credit repair organization has the right to have accurate, current and verifiable information removed from your credit report. The credit bureau must remove accurate, negative information from your report only if it is over 7 years old. Bankruptcy information can be reported up to 10 years.

You have a right to obtain a copy of your credit report from a credit bureau. You may be charged a reasonable fee. There is no fee, however, if you have been turned down for credit, employment, insurance, or a rental dwelling because of information in your credit report within the preceding 60 days. The credit bureau must provide someone to help you interpret the information in your credit file. You are entitled to receive a free copy of your credit report if you are unemployed and intend to apply for employment in the next 60 days, if you are a recipient of public welfare assistance, or if you have reason to believe that there is inaccurate information in your credit report due to fraud.

You have a right to sue a credit repair organization that violated the Credit Repair Organization Act. This law prohibits deceptive practices by credit repair organizations.

You have the right to cancel your contract with any credit repair organization for any reason within 3 business days from the date you signed it.

Credit bureaus are required to follow reasonable procedures to ensure that the information they report is accurate. However, mistakes may occur.

You may, on your own, notify a credit bureau in writing that you dispute that accuracy of information in your credit file. The credit bureau must then reinvestigate and modify or remove inaccurate or incomplete information. The credit bureau may not charge any fee for this service. Any pertinent information and copies of all documents you have concerning an error should be given to the credit bureau.

If the credit bureau's reinvestigation does not resolve the dispute to your satisfaction, you may send a brief statement to the credit bureau to be kept in your file, explaining why you think the record is inaccurate. The credit bureau must include a summary of your statement about disputed information with any report it issues about you.

The Federal Trade Commission regulates credit bureaus and credit repair organizations. For more information contact: The Public Reference Branch Federal Trade Commission Washington, D.C. 20580.


Notice of Right to Cancel


''You may cancel this contract, without any penalty or obligation, at any time before midnight of the 3rd day, which begins after the date the contract is signed.

''To cancel this contract, mail or deliver a signed, dated copy of this cancellation notice, or any other written notice to CREDIT REMEDY, LLC, P.O.BOX 18, AMLIN, OH 43002, before midnight on the 3rd day which begins after the date you have signed the contract.

Surety Bond and Your Rights as a Buyer: Credit Remedy, LLC maintains a surety bond as required pursuant to Sections 4712.06 of the Ohio Revised Code with: HCC Surety Company 601 South Figueroa Street, Suite 1600 Los Angeles, CA 90017 Phone: (310)-649-0990. The bond is in favor of any person, and of the state for the benefit of any person, that is injured by any violation of Sections 4712.01 to 4712.14 of the Ohio Revised Code.

COMPLETE PERFORMANCE. With respect to the time period during which Credit Remedy, LLC has been in business, the percentage of the organization’s Buyers for whom the organization has fully and completely performed the services the organization has agreed to perform for the Buyer in 100% of the company’s files.

  1. All Rights Reserved